Frequently Asked Questions

Where is R Place Mini Storage? You can find us at 2080 Antelope Road in White City, just off Highway 62. Just down the road from Post Office. Come and check us out!
Are you close to downtown White City? We sure are. R Place Mini Storage is just a couple blocks from downtown White City via Antelope Rd. That’s less than a minute drive.
Do you serve any other neighborhoods except White City? Absolutely! R Place Mini Storage is also the number one choice with customers from Eagle Point, Shady Cove, Central Point, Medford, Lake Creek and beyond.

Can I reserve a unit?
Yes. You can reserve a unit Online in "View Rates" section if there is a"Reserve" button to the right. Use your credit card to reserve unit for 7 days for a fee. Then come to office to sign rental agreement during office hours. Driver's license required and other information must be provided. Call with questions.
What are your access times? We’re open for gate access from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day. For security: Please leave facility before 9:00 PM. See Rules and Regulations posted.
Do you have drive-up access? Drive-up access is available at R Place Mini Storage. Simply drive up to your unit and park outside to make unloading your belongings quick and easy.
Do you offer storage for a vehicle?
Yes! You can store a vehicle in larger units. A Vehicle storage addendum is required and certain rules and conditions apply. Please call for details. There is no outdoor parking for boats or vehicles.

What security features do you have?
Our facility is fenced, and well lighted. There are individual codes for gated access to enter and exit. See Rules and Regulations posted.

How do I pay my bills?
We are available by phone any time and phone payment option too. You can manage your payment through our online bill pay website feature. You can keep up to date with your rent via check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, and cash payment by appointment. Call us.

Do I need to give notice before moving out?
We require 7-days written notice before tenants move out. Please sign the Intent to Move form at the office.

Do I need to sign a lease when renting a unit?
Yes. Our units are rented on a month-to-month basis and government ID (driver's or state id) is required at the time of renting. Storing a vehicle in a unit is possible but vehicle addendum and specific rules and proof of ownership apply. Ask us.

Do you offer other storage products?
Yes. We offer Disc Locks and Tenant Insurance for your convenience. We expect customers to have belongings insured. Call with questions.